Thursday, November 17, 2011

Iphone Apps-Photography Is Easy Now

I love capturing the random moments like when the sun beams wash my face with its utter purity, when I go and brush my teeth, when I eat Cadbury chocolates, when I dress up which is a usual thing (laughs), when I watch television and taking pictures of my favorite show Operah , when I go out with friends, when I party and after a long tiring day, when I go to bed I take my pictures too. Period.

Actually I want to see how I am looking at that very moment, and how I have been all day long. That's crazy I know. But photographing the randomness and nature is something I am completely in love with. If you are that crazy about photography, you are my true friend because they say, friends are soul sharer. Aren't they?

iPhone has brought many photography apps for its photography-lover users. Some iPhone apps are just more than amazing, whilst other are not bad either, it all depends on what do you want in your touch-screen iPhone set.

Artist's Tou ch 1.0.1

Artist's touch 1.0.1 is incredible iPhone apps. It has nine media tools and six paper textures, which gives you wide range of adjusting your picture the way you want to. It allows control brush size and color capacity of every tool, and a nice preview is awaited than. Erasing option is a little stiff; you can remove all colors and effects all the way to blue prints whether you want it or not. If you don't have anything to edit, there is an option in this iPhone app, a blank canvas to invoke your artistry capacities. Doodles go on iPhone too.

This iPhone app has following media tools,

Chalk

Pastel

Pencil

Oil Painting

Watercolor

Charcoal

Airbrush

Pen and Ink

Scratch Board

Paper textures are available in following options,

Canvas

Brick

Cracked Paint

Rough Paper

Mosaic

Stone

There are few drawbacks in Artist's touch 1.0.1 iPhone app,

You can't undo what you have done, but undo option can be accessed in the export option as a separate tool. So that is a way long process to undo things.

Gallery holds an edit option which is difficult to use because of the Menu bar placement at top of screen. So it will give you real hard time when you w ant to delete some data.


Colors are limited to 49 and no mixing option is available too. That's bad.

But still Artist's touch 1.0.1 iPhone app is way better than other photography iPhone apps. I am coping with it despite the mentioned drawbacks because the benefits are higher than drawbacks. This iPhone apps costs $7.99 only.


0

No comments:

Post a Comment