Saturday, January 19, 2013

iPhone 4 vs Droid X

iPhone 4 vs Droid X what should you or I get?!

Well if aren't you here to know what's more hot!

The Iphone 4 by Apple, the 4th generation in iPhone but no 4g!

or the Motorola's latest proud Droid X with no HD vid recording (Correct me if I'm wrong)!

The competition's too high, but seeing both in trend.

Click here to get the Iphone 4 free or Click here to get the Droid X free

I can't really say which one to choose, because I like both in their own respective way.

In Hardware of course iPhone without a doubt rules.

Droid X is a bit more cost effective method.

Both mobile's are at the top on par, at the market every sales man is going nuts

to how to tell what's better (Most are newbies and don't know a THING).

So to sum it up, if I were you. I would go for Droid X or iPhone 4 seeing what budget you have.

Because both of them are really the best choice right now!

Something I say is, if you have an interest for dashing look and stuff.

go for Droid, if you are more into

Sleek and elegance look go for iPhone 4.

You could follow my links above ;) as well hehe to get them for free!

Though where as iPhone 4 isn't really enjoyable unless jailbreak, because in most countries I heard

you have to Jail Break to run this iPhone 4.

Where as I didn't hear such individual cases with the great Droid X by Motorla.

So it depends on what area you at what style you like what type of stuff it is.

Can make you choose which one to get it, hope you enjoyed this article.

Please share this with others! Enjoy





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment